Add slideshow to other pages
To add slideshows to other pages outside collection pages, you need to create slideshows in the "Other pages" section.
- In your Collection Slideshow app, go to “Other Pages” and create new slideshow
For all slideshows in this section, there is only one method to add slideshow to page: copy shortcode of each slideshow and add it to the page content or page liquid file:
- When you click “Create” button to create new slideshow, the shortcode of this new slideshow (including the slideshow ID) will be automatically generated and showed up for you.
The format of a shortcode is: <div id=”qikify-slider” data-slider=”slideshow-id”>
In which, "slideshow-id" is the id of a slideshow, which you can find in the url where you edit slideshow:
- Click “Copy shortcode” to copy it to clipboard.
There are 2 ways to add this shortcode:
Method 1: Add to page content
- Go to your page in Shopify admin → Click edit your page
- In the Content editor, click the <> button to show HTML editor
- Paste the shortcode into the HTML editor
- Save your page. Slideshow will show up on the added page. Select “View page” to check.
Method 2: Add to page liquid file
- Go to your Shopify admin → Themes → Actions → Edit code
- Find the liquid file that your page is using (for example: page.contact.liquid).
- Paste the shortcode to the position you want in page
- Save. Slideshow will show up on the added page.
How to add slideshow to your Collection page
To add slideshow to Collection pages, you need to choose one of four methods in Integration option. 1. Automatic detect theme We've customized Slideshow to fit the collection pages of most Shopify themes perfectly. If you choose this option, our app ...
General Settings for Slideshow
In this tab, you will choose collection page to display slideshow and customize slideshow to fit your store. Name your slideshow Type slideshow name in the first box of the tab. All your created slideshows will be on dashboard page like this: ...
List supported themes for Collection Slideshow
We've customized slideshow to fit collection pages of most Shopify official themes. Press Ctrl+F and type your theme name to search. There might still be some problems depending on theme version or in-use apps. Please contact us to resolve. If your ...
Add & edit Fields
Title Title is the heading of the contact form, you can change it to fit your form purpose. Description Description is a small paragraph under Title. You can use it to present the introduction or purpose of contact form. Fields In fields list, you ...
How to add scrollbar to your submenu?
Warning: Basically, we DON'T suggest adding a scrollbar. Read reasons & other solutions here: Why we don't suggest scrollbar in menu? For Flyout menu, can only add scroll bar if flyout menu has 1 level. How to add scrollbar to your submenu? But ...