Is the Free plan really free?
Yes, it is 100% free and forever free to use. We won't even ask for a credit card.
By default, when you install Mobile Menu, you will be in Free plan. You only get charged once you upgrade to Premium plan.
What is the difference between the Free plan & Premium plan?
Please see the comparison table of two plans here
Can I downgrade to Free plan after upgrading to Premium plan?
Yes you can.
To cancel Premium plan, please go to "Profile" page > click on "Cancel subscription" button to cancel your Premium plan.
After canceling, a message will appear to show you when your Premium plan will end (based on the date when app charge was generated).
During this time, you can always switch back to Premium plan by clicking on "Stay premium" button.
If you do not re-subscribe before the ending date of your current Premium plan, you will be back to Free plan. All your premium options will remain intact but you will no longer be able to edit or configure them.
Because your theme can override some styles of Mobile Menu (for example: font, color).
If you need to restyle your menu, please contact us
*This trick does not work with "Floating menu"
Mobile Menu shows up on your store by replacing your main menu. Hence, if you want to add it to an unpublished theme, you need to use a different main menu. Please follow the steps below:
- Go to Online store > Navigation > Add a new menu (eg. Test Menu)
- Add a menu item, eg. "Test" > attach link to: yourstore.myshopify.com/smart-menu
(It's important that this menu has a different link from the first item in Main menu.)
- Go to Online store > Themes > click on Customize of the unpublished theme
- Find where you can change your menu on this theme (this option is often found in Header or Navigation) > Select the "Test Menu" instead of Main menu. Save.
- Login to Mobile Menu > Display settings > select "Test Menu" in Replace theme menu - by select menu from list (remove Main menu).
Then Mobile Menu will replace the menu on your unpublished theme, not affect your live store.
For users who are using CSS selector method:
- If the unpublished and published theme are different themes: find the CSS selector of the menu in the unpublished and paste to Replace theme menu - by CSS selector
- If they are the same theme: there's no way to preview it. You will need to switch to Select menu from list and follow the instruction above.
How to show Smart Menu on your store
After creating your menu in Smart Menu, you can choose a current menu on your store to be replaced with Smart Menu. There are 2 ways to do it: select from Shopify navigation or use CSS selector. First, please read the comparison table below to ...
Why is my Smart Menu not showing up or showing incorrectly?
There are various reasons why Smart Menu is not showing up or showing incorrectly on a store. Please read these cases and check the following solutions. Loading time Our server is placed in the US, therefore, there might be a delay in loading time ...
Frequently Asked Questions for Smart Menu
What is the difference among Free, Basic and Premium plans ? Please see the comparison table of three plans here. Can I downgrade to Free/Basic plan after upgrading? Yes you can. To cancel paid plans, please go to "Profile" page > click on "Cancel ...
Add Mobile Menu app to your store
After creating your menu in Mobile Menu app (not Smart Menu), you can go to Display settings tab to: Replace theme menu: select a current menu on your store to be replaced with Mobile Menu OR Add an extra menu separately with floating button, not ...
What's the difference between Mobile Menu app & Smart Menu?
Smart Menu can build a mega menu on desktop, and also show on mobile. Why needs a separate Mobile Menu app? See comparison table below to know the difference. Mobile Menu Smart Menu Purpose ✔ Build mobile menu ✘ Build menu on desktop ✔ Build mega ...