I can't change the language after translating
After translating your store to desire language, you need to select the languages visitors can view on your domain.
- First, you need to go to your Domain settings on Shopify and manage your primary domain
- Click on Change domain default to set the default language for your domain:
- Select the languages you want visitors can view on that domain:
- Click Save and now your domain can change the translated languages.
Languages Settings: 1. Language Order Each new language you added from your Shopify admin will automatically display in the list below. You can drag to reorder your languages list or show/hide the language. You also can change the flag and label for ...
How to embed language switcher to different position on your pages?
1. Insert shortcode * This method might require coding experience You may want to put the language switcher on a selected position (e.g next to your store's logo, on top of cart icon, etc.) To integrate the switcher into your theme, choose Insert ...
How to use Tranzi app
What is Tranzi? Tranzi helps you to create a global store with ease: - Translate your store to multiple languages with AI Translation and manual translation. - Add a nice language switcher to your store - Create multilingual versions of Smart Menu, ...
How to Install Smart Bar to your Store
Smart Bar can be easily installed via Shopify App Market Go to our app’s link: https://apps.shopify.com/smart-bar Click “Add app” button (you might be asked to login if you have not logged in to your Shopify account yet) You’ll be directed to your ...
You can set a rule for certain terms/phrases to be always or never translated in your auto-translation process by using Glossary. The words you added in the glossary list will be automatically replaced by your provided words. How to use Glossary? Add ...