What is Tranzi?
Tranzi helps you to create a global store with ease:
- Translate your store to multiple languages with AI Translation and manual translation.
- Add a nice language switcher to your store
- Create multilingual versions of Smart Menu, Sales Pop, Promotion Bar, Quick View apps in a few clicks.
Add new language
- After installing Tranzi, you will directly enter the app portal. Scroll down to “Your store languages” section and click “Add language” button.
- The Languages settings page of Shopify will be opened in new tab. Click “Add language” button at the top right corner.
- Select your target language from the drop-down list, then click “Add” button to add language to your store.
- The language is updated in Shopify admin.
- Reload Tranzi app. Your new target language is now available in Tranzi!
After adding successfully your new language, you can start translating your store.
- You need to select your target language:
- After selecting your target language, you can choose: Auto translate all your store Or only translate some specific resources.
- Click on Auto translate ALL pages button to translate all your store
- If you do not want to translate all pages on your store, you can select some specific resources of your store to translate
You also can search specific words in your page to translate:
- After finishing translation, you need to Publish your new language to make it display in the store.
Each target language has a different Publish button.
Add Language Switcher
You need to add language switcher to your store in order to change the language.
Each new language you added will automatically display in the list below.
How to translate every element of Quick View with Tranzi?
Although Tranzi can integrate seamlessly with Quick View, there are some fields from Quick View that will not automatically sync to Tranzi and therefore unable to edit, such as View details, See more/less, text on Quick view button, etc. ...
How to uninstall Tranzi completely ?
When installing, Tranzi adds a script directly to your published theme to make it load faster. When uninstalling on Apps page, that script still remains in your theme. Follow these steps to uninstall Tranzi completely: Step 1. Uninstall in Apps page ...
Integrate Qikify apps with Tranzi
To integrate all our other Qikify apps (Smart Menu, Mobile Menu, Sale Kit, etc.) with Tranzi, please follow these steps: 1. Go to Translation page, then select Qikify app you want to translate. The app will automatically display the Qikify apps which ...
How to use Booster Kit app
What is Booster Kit? Booster Kit helps you to increase your store's conversions with upsell & cross-sell popup. - Setup new offer in a few minutes - Customize a high-converted popup with ready-made templates and rich design options - Trigger upsell ...
Add Mobile Menu app to your store
After creating your menu in Mobile Menu app (not Smart Menu), you can go to Display settings tab to: Replace theme menu: select a current menu on your store to be replaced with Mobile Menu OR Add an extra menu separately with floating button, not ...