There are 6 ready-made templates with distinctive styles for each Popup, Bubble and Embed Form type.
Choosing templates will override your previous style settings, but not change the image.
Show form on
Select pages to show your form
- All papes: show form everywhere
- Homepage only: show contact form on homepage only
- Exactly URL: paste the full and exact page URLs where to display your forms
- Only pages with URL: only show form on some specific pages (you can add multiple pages, separate with "enter" and don't forget the protocol "http://", "https://")
- Any pages except the following: exclude form on some specific page (you can add multiple pages, separate with "enter" and don't forget the protocol "http://", "https://")
For the "Only page with URL" and "Any page except the following pages" option, they will recognize any URL containing the link you add.
To avoid the case that some pages have the same part in URL (eg. /product-A and /product-ABC), you can resort to Exactly URL.
Auto Open form
Allow you to automatically display contact form on your store.
- Open after: select the time to show form.
- Reopen time: select the time to re-show form to customers after they closed the form.
Reopen time only works when your store is reloaded.
Pop up layout
Choose the suitable image position for your form.
Change background image by uploading your image or pasting the image URL link.
In Free plan, you can upload an image to get its URL in your Shopify admin / Settings / Files / Upload file.
Adjust the size of your popup and bubble